Rwanda has got unique history, which falls, under different areas of life. What Rwandans have experienced contains a lot of moral lessons; All Rwandans especially young people are included among Rwandans who can reveal a lot regarding their history.
94Histudio has objective of training the Rwandan who are talented and willing to engage in Cinematography.
A short course of 3 months will be given to people who want to learn how to make a film. Students will write scripts those will be produced during the courses.
After selecting the good script, student will drive into production and lastly go in post production where they will edit, grade colors and mix sounds.
The Edited films will be screened nationawide and send on international market. Student will continue their internship on different tv stations as well as other audiovisual companies.
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDING OUR SCHOOL.
In the partnership with e-Ga Media, LLC, a company based in Los Angeles California students will be able to access the following;
1) Submitting the films for international festivals in US and around the country
2) Getting access to One on One Mentor from Los Angeles who are in film industry
3) Possibly attending events organized by the organization in Rwanda or outside
4) Access to e-Ga Media advanced courses on film making and related courses
5) Accessing online training and workshop via Skype
6) Attending in person and online conferences with e-Ga Media